Just recently I released the newest version of PowerCopy. This is the first complete redo of the application fixing various bugs, adding new features,s and optimizing the application.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn't allow for multiple exclusions
- Fixed a bug that would stop all instances of robocopy when you click the stop button in PowerCopy
- Added a feature to change how PowerCopy will over wite files and folders that are already present in the destination
- Added a progress bar for the overall progress of the job and a progress bar that shows the status of the current object that is being copied
- Added an option to use backup mode so files in use can be copied
- Simplified the output box to show what is being copied
PowerCopy can be downloaded from the main PowerCopy Page